This video starts with a great example of how our grids work.
For the most part all grids in SigParser follow similar patterns.
- Each column can be quick filtered at the top
- Rules for quick filtering vary. See below for some documentation on each type.
- Sort columns by clicking on column name header
- Show and hide columns
- Drag columns and resize
- Refresh results with the refresh icon.
- See how many results there are
- Infinite scroll down
- Select rows or all rows
- Sometimes you can use advanced filters
- Can save advanced filters in some cases
Click the three bars at the top right of the grid.
Column Header Filtering
Depending on the field type the filtering behaves a bit differently.
Name fields often use fuzzy matching. For example, if you search for "John Smith" you'll also get back "Johnny Smith".
Supports searching the raw values of the field. Clicking the filter button on the column header will open the map selector.
Supports various number formats. Here are some examples.
> 1 -- Finds rows with a value greater than 1 < 25 -- Finds rows with a value less than 25 >= 7 -- Finds rows with a value greater than or equal to 7 <= 8 -- Finds rows with a value less than or equal to 8 = 3 -- Finds rows with a value equal to 3 3 -- Finds rows with a value equal to 3
Advanced Filter Composition
The green filter icon allows accessing the advanced filters tooling.
Advanced filters support the following:
- Grouping conditions with AND and OR conditions
- Drag and drop of operators
- Saving and loading saved filters
- Combining saved filters
- More filtering options for column types
- View AND/OR button - Shows a preview of the SQL like clause that would result from your set of conditions.