Importing CSV or Excel Files
Importing lists of contacts into SigParser is designed to be very easy.
- Click Settings -> Data Sources -> Excel/CSV -> Add
- Select a file (csv or Excel file)
- Map the columns in the file to concepts SigParser understands.
- Select a list to assign the contacts to or create a new list.
- Click upload and wait for the list to finish process.
SigParser will match contacts on email address and will ensure duplicate contacts aren't created during the import process. So it is safe to re-import the same list over and over again.
Using file import to tag contacts
Let's say you got a list of 1000 contacts who attended a conference and you want to put all the contacts in a bucket for the event. The easiest way to do that is to upload a list with at least an email address and SigParser will either create new contact records for those contacts or update the existing records with the bucket.
You can view details on previous list uploads by going to the Contacts -> Import page again and on the right side you can see the previous uploads that were completed.