SigParser can automatically create contacts. See this guide on details for configuring which contacts get pushed.
SigParser finds contact matches by email address in HubSpot.
SigParser will update the following fields. It will only fill in missing values or values it previously set.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Numbers
- phone, mobilephone
- Office Phone - SigParser will try to find a field with the label "Office Phone". If that exists, it will set the phone number.
- SigParser looks for a field named "title" or "jobtitle"
- Will set the Twitter handle for the user.
- Will set the LinkedIn URL in this field
- hs_linkedinid = Will set the LinkedIn ID for the user in this field.
- Address Fields
- address, city, state, country, zip
- SigParser will either set all of these or none of these.
- SigParser treats these fields as a set for determining if it can edit them. For example, if city is blank but state isn't blank and wasn't set by SigParser, SigParser won't try to set City.
How can I filter in HubSpot for contacts from SigParser?
HubSpot has a default field called "Original source drill-down 2" which should be set to "SigParser" if the contact was created by SigParser in Hubspot. This is the easiest way to find those contacts.