SigParser finds contact matches by email address in HubSpot.
SigParser will update the following fields. It will only fill in missing values or values it previously set.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Numbers
- phone, mobilephone
- Office Phone - SigParser will try to find a field with the label "Office Phone". If that exists, it will set the phone number.
- SigParser looks for a field named "title" or "jobtitle"
- Will set the Twitter handle for the user.
- Will set the LinkedIn URL in this field
- hs_linkedinid = Will set the LinkedIn ID for the user in this field.
- Address Fields
- address, city, state, country, zip
- SigParser will either set all of these or none of these.
- SigParser treats these fields as a set for determining if it can edit them. For example, if city is blank but state isn't blank and wasn't set by SigParser, SigParser won't try to set City.