Populate MailChimp or Constant Contact lists
Scenario: You want to push contacts into a list in MailChimp or Constant contact
- Connect your email to SigParser and mine it's history. Buy a historical pull if nessecary.
- Connect either MailChimp or Constant Contact.
- Go to the Contacts page
- Apply some filters to find the contacts you want to add to either marketing system.
- Click "Bucketing" button
- Find either the "MailChimp List" or the "Constant Contact List" you want to add the contacts to
- Select the contacts you want to add. You can also select the "Select all" button but if you do more than a couple hundred the wait gets to be very long.
- Click the + symbol for the list you want to add them to.
If you want to keep adding contacts, you can quickly deselect the selected contacts by clicking the checkbox at the top left of the list and then clicking it again to deselect all contacts.